maandag 31 oktober 2016

Coord Catch Up

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I guess it's kind of hard to do lots of stuff, I got a bit ill and also had to finish things for work and finish a video. But nonetheless I wanted to show you the latest coords I've been wearing at some really lovely events/meets. It was quite a busy month social-wise and honestly even when I really love being with friends, it's also very nice to have some peaceful time to rest and have time for yourself, but it's nice to look back at it. So here the outfits I wore!

Lavender Autumn

Coord Rundown:
Skirt: handmade
Blouse: handmade
Shoes: An Tai Na
Brooch: Risu Rose
Rest: offbrand

On the 12th I met up with Charlotte, a friend I met about 1,5 years ago. She's also a lolita and originally comes from France. It was nice to get to know each other a bit better. At big meets talking for a longer time isn't that easy so it's great to meet up with friends just to chat and share some tea or food ♥!

A month back or so I bought the fabric for this skirt at a market and I finished sewing it for this day because I felt it was quite autumn-like with the leaf-fairies in lavender, beige and brownish shades. And ofcourse that is best worn in autumn! The lace I bought on Etsy, originally for a Risu Rose commission but there was plenty left for more garments.

I don't often wear skirts but I think it's great for casual occasions, matched with a cardigan or bolero. The cardigan I bought last year at the Lidl and the roses in my hair come from a cheap shop called So Low. Haha when it comes to normal clothes and accessories they don't have to be expensive per se right ^_~.

Frilly Dreamland

Coord Rundown:
JSK+bow: Risu Rose
Blouse & OTKs: Angelic Pretty
Small Fluffy Star clip: from a shop at Japan Expo
Big Star Ring: Chocomint
Heart bubble ring: Pylones
Bag: Loris
Star bracelets: handmade / Primark

Next up is my first coord with my Lucky Star Dreamland jumperskirt. I know it's a bit on the safe side, but I definitely think this frilly blouse looks so sweet with the lavender color. I do want to try it on with my pink or yellow blouse too though. Since there are moon and stars on the print I wore them as accessories too.

The photo was taken by a new friend that I finally got to meet in real life which was super nice! I did wear this outfit to the swap/sell-meet which was held at Summer Tales Boutique (so besides my moon-bag I carried a not-matching big-ass trolley-bag full with stuff all the way from my home, haha).

At the meet I got a lot of things for free (shocking right o_o ?!) which was sooo super-sweet. I made a video about it:

Hope you liked watching it ^_^!

Pastel Fluffy Carnival

Coord Rundown:
JSK: handmade by me with Econeco fabric
Fluffy star clip: from Japan Expo (prob. same as the Chocomint ones)
Blouse: vintage from Summer Tales Boutique
Headbow/band: Baby The Stars Shine Bright
Boots: Bodyline
Unicorn ring: Risu Rose
Cotton Candy Prop & necklace: made by Eveline

Two cute fellow sweet lolita friends invited me to their birthday party! I was really looking forward to this and honestly thought of several things for a fitting coord, because I wanted to match the theme of the party, which was "Dreamy Carnival". As you might know there are lots of 'carnival' prints from Angelic Pretty which is actually usually with some sort of caroussel with ponies/horses on the print, so I definitely had to wear something with horses of some kind.

I have to be honest, I am (or was) not a horse/pony kind of girl per se. Yes I like My Little Pony and yes I do love pegasi with their majestic wings and unicorns with their fairytale-like style. But for a long time I really didn't want anything with a pony/horses on a dress, I just love the more smaller and fluffier animals like bunnies and bears I guess.
BUT the ponies definitely grew on me, especially seeing the fluffy bags and plushies in real life I thought they were really cute and cuddly and sort of elegant at the same time. They are defnitely well-made too, so it's just not like any other plushie you know. And as for sugary carnival, or well, lots of others of those AP prints, they are full of pastels. And pastels are gooood for my soul, so yeah I can't say no to that. That Angelic Pretty Pony on the photo was not part of the coord and is not mine but it was too cute no to put on picture!

Anyway, my Econeco jsk was the closest thing to a carnival theme with its animal parade and that unicorn on the bodice so I had to wear that! I had hoped to create an overskirt for it too, but alas I got sick the week before so I didn't have time anymore to finish it :(. At least I could wear some new stuff from the swap meet. The party was a lot of fun too ♡ besides a lot of nice chatting with friends, we even made and ate real cotton candy, how awesome is that huh !?

♫ Picture with the supercute birthday girls ♫

Happy late birthday to them!


Well those were the coords I wore the last weeks. If you have any questions or tips/critique for my coords I'll be glad to hear them so let me know and leave a comment!
There aren't any meet-ups planned soon for me, but I probably will wear lolita anyway of course (you don't have to wear it only to meet-ups you know :3 ) and I have some other posts planned so thanks for reading and see you again soon!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love every outfit !! The sweet lolita is super cute and makes you look so pretty and young!! I want to see more of your outfits.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aw thanks, I still love sweet lolita style in despite of my age, but I'm glad it also looks okay and feel great in it otherwise I probably wouldn't wear it (I hear that from lots of other lolita's that they just feel too old for sweet lolita but I don't think age has anything to do with it, just preferences and taste :) ).
      And thank you so much! I'll try to keep up and post my coords/outfits as much as I can!

      Verwijderen